Who is the controller of the personal data?
- Controller: Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A.
- Address : Gobelas, 29 – 28023 Madrid.
- Contact: email@example.com.
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
- Address: Gobelas, 29 – 28023 Madrid.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org,
What data do we process?
For the purposes set out in the following section, Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. may process, depending on the service provided to users, the following personal data:
- Identification and contact data (e.g., first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, traffic data, location, etc.).
- Personal characteristics (e.g., date of birth, age, etc.).
- Academic or professional data and/or employment details (e.g., data contained in your CV and cover letters, job position, duties performed, suitability of your application for the job offered, etc.).
- Commercial information data (e.g. activities and business).
- Economic, financial or banking data.
- Data contained in the forms: any data that the user includes in the contact forms.
Users shall refrain from entering through the website data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data, data relating to health or data relating to sex life or sexual orientations.
Why do we process your personal data?
Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A.,will process the users data, manually and/or automatically, to comply with the following purposes and in accordance with the bases of legitimacy:
|Processing||Purpose||Lawfulness of processing|
|Contact form||The main purpose is the management of the queries raised, information and assistance requested, as well as possible claims made through the forms collected on the Web Page or through the contact data collected therein. The data provided will be processed for the purposes expressly requested by the user.||Data subject consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR): we process your personal data based on a free, specific and informed consent you give us.
We will process your data based on the free, specific and informed consent you give us
Legitimate interests (art. 6.1.f GDPR): Legitimate interest of the Group to respond to requests for information through the Website.
|Request for quotes on our services||Manage the request for quotes to facilitate communication between the parties and maintain a future contractual relationship between Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. and the user.||Data subject consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR): we process your personal data based on a free, specific and informed consent you give us.
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (art. 6.1.b GDPR): We will process your data in accordance with this basis of legitimacy for: the management of the contracting of services after the acceptance of the quotation or the execution of the contract signed.
|Job candidates||To develop selection processes for Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. It is possible to process the data of the disability certificate in case you have it and would like to provide it to companies wishing to hire people with disabilities in order to comply with current regulations. From the processing of your data it is possible to obtain your professional profile.||Data subject consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR): we process your personal data based on a free, specific and informed consent you give us.|
|Complain mailbox||Facilitate a channel of communication with its governing bodies that serves as an instrument to report any irregularity or conduct contrary to the law, to the principles contained in the Eulen Group Code of Ethics, or any conduct that could lead to the commission of any type of crime.||Legitimate interests (art. 6.1.f GDPR): Legitimate interest of the Group to respond to requests for information through the Website..
Legal obligation (art. 6.1.c RGPD): To comply with applicable legal obligations.
|Newsletters / Commercials communication||To provide information of interest about our activities, our services, relevant news and novelties regarding our products or services.||Data subject consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR): we process your personal data based on a free, specific and informed consent you give us.
Contractual relationship (art. 21.2 of Law 34/2002 on information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) It may proceed to send commercial communications related to the product or service initially contracted by the user. The interested party may object at any time to the sending of such communications in any of the data contained in this policy.
|Cookies||Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record the User’s activities on a particular website. You can consult the specific purposes in the Cookies Policy.(https://sociosanitarios.eulen.com/en/cookies-policy/)||Consent you give us for the installation of cookies or data storage and retrieval devices according to art. 22 of LSSI.|
|App Acércate||Provide the support service, keep you informed of our services. Also access your contact network anonymously to check if you are already a user of the app.||Data subject consent (art. 6.1.a GDPR): we process your personal data based on a free, specific and informed consent you give us. In the case of childrens under 16 years of age, the consent of the person exercising parental authority or guardianship.
Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (art. 6.1.b GDPR): We will process your data to comply with applicable legal obligations..
Is the provision of data voluntary? May I withdraw my consent?
The data we request are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in any case are you obliged to provide them, but their non-communication may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
However, all contact information on the forms marked with an asterisk* must be provided, since their omission could make it impossible to provide the services or information requested (for example, if the user does not provide certain information in the Complaints Mailbox, the complaint cannot be processed properly).
In the same way, you have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How long will we retain your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the term determined based on the following criteria: (i) the legal storage obligation; and (ii) the data subject’s elimination request, when applicable.
For the sending of communications we will treat your data until you revoke the consent given.
The data related to the Curriculum will be kept until two years after the last update of your data or the last contact between you and our company.
Who are the recipients of your data?
Your data may be communicated to companies belonging to the Eulen Group (www.eulen.com), for internal administrative management based on legitimate interest.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of the regulations in force or the contractual relationship that you maintain with Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A., may be communicated to:
- Competent judicial and administrative authorities and communications required or expressly provided for in the applicable regulations.
- The State Security Forces and Corps by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
- Public or private entities, when the service involves the communication of the data for the execution of the contract or for the aforementioned purpose.
On the other hand, your personal data may be accessed by Eulen’s data processors,like service providers who have to access your personal data for the performance of their duties in accordance with the provisions of art. 28 of the GDPR.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Under the terms and scope set forth in current regulations, any person has the right to:
- Right of access: confirm whether or not Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. is processing their personal data, and access those data and any information related to their processing.
- Right to rectification: request the rectification of any incorrect data.
- Right to deletion: request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in which case Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. will stop processing the data except for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to restriction: request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be processed with their consent, with the exception of storage and use for the exercise or defense of any claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State.
- Right to object: object to the processing of their data, in which case Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. will cease to process them, except for the defense against any possible claims.
- Right to portability: receive the personal data concerning them, which they have provided to Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A., in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or request Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. transmit those data to another controller wherever technically possible.
You may exercise your rights by ordinary mail or e-mail addressed, indifferently, to:
- email@example.com – C/ Gobelas, 29 – 28023 Madrid.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – C/ Gobelas, 29, 28023 Madrid.
In order to exercise your rights, we may request, whenever necessary, a photocopy of your ID card or other equivalent identification document.
You are also hereby informed that you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you consider that you were not able to properly exercise your rights, via the website authorized for such purposes by the corresponding Supervisory Authority: www.aepd.es.
If your have any questions about the processor of the data you can contact to the address upstairs indicated
Confidentiality and Security
Eulen Servicios Sociosanitarios S.A. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases.
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that all the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure the security of the personal data provided.