Your company’s greatest asset: your team of people
The main goal of this division is to offer and provide assistance, support and psychosocial guidance services to your company’s employees in order to promote a positive work-life balance. We provide a professional response to people’s needs when facing situations that arise with regards to their children, grandparents and dependent and/or disabled relatives, etc.
- To provide advice on procedures and arrangements to be made for accessing social and healthcare service resources.
- To redirect the user to the most appropriate resource based on each individual’s needs.
- To provide employees with a better work-life balance.
- To increase satisfaction with the company and its social benefits.
- Advice on arrangements regarding dependence and social resources.
- Telephone-based information regarding behavior and conduct in teenagers.
- Guidance and psychological support over the phone during pregnancy, labor and the post-natal period.
- Family telecare.
- Tailored services for companies.