Day centers management
Helping you build your life
Our day centers are a community resource that encourage participation, prevention and rehabilitation, revolving around person-focused comprehensive assistance with the aim of improving quality of life.
- To recover or maintain personal independence.
- To provide comprehensive and personalized assistance.
- To encourage interpersonal relations.
- To create an optimal context for stimulation, participation and coexistence through enriching activities and the integration of families.
- To prolong the time individuals spend in their own home.
- To boost social relations at the center and its surroundings, in order to avoid loneliness.
- To support families, helping them maintain their professional and social life.
- Occupational therapy.
- Leisure and free time.
- Restaurants and catering.
- Transport services.
- Podiatry (optional).
- Other general services.