Other Eulen healthcare services
Educating beyond the classroom
We work in spaces that complement the classroom, continuing the work of formal education and intervening to solve problems that may arise in these contexts.
- To promote children and teenagers’ capacities and skills.
- To identify, prevent and/or intervene in any conflicts or problems that may arise in the school setting.
- To work with families and children or teenagers to avoid absenteeism.
- To offer spaces for educational and leisure activities that allow parents to maintain a positive work-life balance.
- To create spaces for children’s participation in their own surroundings.
- To foster socialization and the acquisition of appropriate values and habits through leisure activities.
- Social and educational workshops.
- Hospital classrooms.
- Complementary activities and play centers.
- Teaching assistants.
- Learning support.
- Absenteeism and bullying programs.
- Support for special educational needs.