Private telecare service
We bring people closer, while we get closer to you
Telecare services provide 24-hour assistance so individuals may remain in their own homes.
- To provide peace of mind.
- To ensure trust and confidence through assistance from specialist professionals.
- To respond and attend to the needs of each individual.
- To adapt the service to your needs by complementing it with advanced telecare if required.
- To provide an immediate response to a healthcare and/or social emergency by mobilizing resources.
- To provide access to a personalized schedule with reminders.
- Basic telecare (for land or cellphone lines).
- Mobile telecare.
- Follow-up calls.
- Support in situations of loneliness, grief, crisis, post-operation, emergencies, etc.
- Personalized schedule (medical appointments, medication taking…).
- Advanced telecare that will allow for the prevention of high-risk situations through monitoring services adapted to each individual’s needs.