Hospital Sterilizing Services
Your health is our goal
The hospital sterilization service manages the different material reprocessing stages, guaranteeing strict disinfection of medical and surgical instruments at all times.
- To guarantee the supply of sterile medical and surgical material in all circumstances.
- To ensure and supervise processes with maximum quality guarantees.
- To ensure the proper functioning and condition of all material (review, repair, replace, etc.).
- To guarantee traceability of all sterilizing processes.
- To optimize equipment and use of surgical material.
- To obtain indicators for cost and time effectiveness.
- Sterilization center management.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of sterilizing equipment.
- Guaranteed Technical Management, ensuring and supervising processes and the quality guarantee required from the service.
- Sterilization center cleaning.
- Eliciting of Operating License issued by the Spanish Agency for Medication and Healthcare Products.
- Collection, cleaning, processing and distribution of medical and surgical material.
CEDEST – “El Autoclave” magazine from the Spanish Sterilization Club.
SEMPSPH – The Spanish Society for Preventive Medicine, Public Health and Hygiene