Intervention and integration
Committed to equality
We work with each individual’s social, cultural and educational reality, in order to achieve a more equal society.
- To foster people’s integration.
- To boost a person’s capacities and skills with a psychosocial intervention approach.
- To contribute to improving the personal and social and family situation.
- To provide new opportunities.
- To identify risk factors for preventing situations where there is a failure to protect or abandonment of the individual.
- To provide support and guidance in times of change.
- Centers and services for youth intervention.
- Family intervention programs.
- Family meeting points.
- Women’s support services.
- Refuges and centers for female victims of domestic violence.
- Intervention programs for child victims of domestic violence.
- Equality plans and services.
- Adoption evaluation and training services.
- Post-adoption monitoring and intervention services.
- Socio-occupational integration.
- Intercultural mediation.
- Hosting, integration and intervention programs for immigrants and ethnic minorities.
- Services for homeless and/or itinerant individuals.
- Community intervention.