Serviced apartments: management and assistance
Feel like part of the community
In serviced apartments, we encourage active participation and involvement in the residential community in order reduce the feeling of loneliness, getting people to take part and mix with members of the community.
- To encourage people to live in a community setting.
- To promote and foster people’s participation in shared activities.
- To encourage relationships among neighbors, thus avoiding loneliness.
- To identify and take action with people at risk of social isolation.
- To generate spaces for people to associate with each other.
- Social work (visits, appraisals and monitoring).
- Geriatric nurses.
- Leisure and free time services.
- Porter’s service.
- Restaurants and catering.
- Other general services.