Close to you
Telecare services provide 24-hour assistance so individuals can remain in their own homes, adapting the service to their needs. We provide safety, company and peace of mind.
- To provide peace of mind.
- To ensure trust and confidence through assistance from specialist professionals.
- To respond and attend to the needs of each individual.
- To provide an immediate response to a healthcare and/or social emergency by mobilizing resources.
- To have access to a personalized schedule with reminders.
- Basic telecare (for land or cellphone lines).
- Follow-up calls.
- Support in situations of loneliness, grief, crisis, post-operation, emergencies, etc.
- Personalized schedule (medical appointments, medication taking, etc.).
- Advanced telecare that monitors and prevents high-risk situations.